We'll notify you soon.
Course Fee :-
Fees need to be submitted in each year of Admission -
Indian Residence : Rs 15,000
University Development Fee : Rs 200
Registration Fee and misc. charges : Rs 7000
Tarang & Eklavya : Rs 10
Other Fee : -
Exam Fee : Rs 1000
The course will be conducted self finance basis.
The fee for the course shall be charged at the beginning of each academic year.
The fee structure may be revised from time to time by the University.
SC/ST candidates will be allowed 20% concession in tuition fee.
Preference in admission will be given to those passing out from Madarsa System of Education.
- RESERVATION : - Reservation of seats as per state Government rules
- MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION : - Hindi,Urdu and English are the principal medium of instructions.
- SEAT LIMIT : - Maximum number of seats- 60 , with 5 adition seats for wards of NRI / Foreign National .
- TRAINING : - Training Faculty to be provided as per the requirement of the Course .
- COUNSELLING :- Career Counselling service to be organized by the University as per the requirement from time to time .
Note : -
At the time of Admission original CLC and Migration and Photocopy of Marksheet,Matric Certificate must be attatched.