Bachelor in Library and Information Science
To train and demonstrate students with various elements in knowledge management .The course will demonstrate application of new technologies IT services in Management of modern libraries.It will also familiarize the students with recent development of best practices in Library Management.
A candidate seeking admission must be graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce( with minimum 45% marks) or equivalent ( Alim ) from recognised Madarsa/Board
One Academic Session ( July to June )
There will be total 8 Papers of 100 marks each,out of which 5 will be theory paper ( written Exam) which consists of two parts. (a) Written Examination carrying 80 marks and (b) Evaluation of Internal Assignment carrying 20 marks.Each paper practical and one project work having Viva-Voce Examination. The University reserves the right to announce or change the examination pattern or syllabus.
Curriculum shall be as follows : -
Course Fee :-
Fees need to be submitted in each year of Admission -
Indian Residence : Rs 5500 each year of study
University Development Fee ( one time ) : Rs 2000
Registration Fee and misc. charges : Rs 200
Tarang & Eklavya : Rs 10
Other Fee : -
Exam Fee : Rs 1000
The course will be conducted self finance basis.
The fee for the course shall be charged at the beginning of each academic year.
The fee structure may be revised from time to time by the University.
SC/ST candidates will be allowed 20% concession in tuition fee.
Preference in admission will be given to those passing out from Madarsa System of Education.
- RESERVATION : - Reservation of seats as per state Government rules
- MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION : - Hindi,Urdu and English are the principal medium of instructions.
- SEAT LIMIT : - Maximum number of seats- 60 , with 5 adition seats for wards of NRI / Foreign National .
- TRAINING : - Training Faculty to be provided as per the requirement of the Course .
- COUNSELLING :- Career Counselling service to be organized by the University as per the requirement from time to time .
Note : -
At the time of Admission original CLC and Migration and Photocopy of Marksheet,Matric Certificate must be attatched.