Bachelor of Computer Application
To develop and equip the students with essential knowledge and skill in order to develop expertise in the key areas of computing service and information technology.Students will be familliazied with the concepts of Computer Science and its various application,it is a training based programme which will develop practical skill to enable them to become solution provider.
10+2 equivalent examination passed candidates from a recognised Board including Madarsa Eucation Board,Bihar,in Arts/Science/Commerce securing 45% marks in tha aggregate ,preference will be given to students having Mathematics an English as subjects in +2 Examination
Three years degree programme consisting of three academic years each divided into two semesters of six months duration
Course Fee :-
Fees need to be submitted in each year of Admission -
Indian Residence : Rs 8500 each year of study.
University Development Fee ( one time ) : Rs 1500
Registration Fee and misc. charges : Rs 200
Tarang & Eklavya : Rs 10
Other Fee : -
Exam Fee : Rs 1000
The course will be conducted self finance basis.
The fee for the course shall be charged at the beginning of each academic year.
The fee structure may be revised from time to time by the University.
SC/ST candidates will be allowed 20% concession in tuition fee.
Preference in admission will be given to those passing out from Madarsa System of Education.
- RESERVATION : - Reservation of seats as per state Government rules
- MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION : - Hindi,Urdu and English are the principal medium of instructions.
- SEAT LIMIT : - Maximum number of seats- 60 .
- TRAINING : - Training Faculty to be provided as per the requirement of the Course .
- COUNSELLING :- Career Counselling service to be organized by the University as per the requirement from time to time .
Note : -
At the time of Admission original CLC and Migration and Photocopy of Marksheet,Matric Certificate must be attatched.